Перейти к содержанию

Обновление 6.4.1

Pangu

Рекомендуемые сообщения

1. Исправлено несколько ошибок в системе поиска сокровищ.
  2. Исправлены найденные ошибки в работе некоторых умений.
  3. Изменены некоторые боевые формулы. Наносимый урон в PvP должен снизиться примерно на 15%.
  4. Исправлены ошибки в формуле уклонения. Теперь персонажи, с точностью намного превосходящей уклонение противника, будут реже промахиваться.
  5. Теперь вампиризм работает немного иначе - от нанесенного урона персонаж восстановит здоровья не больше, чем % вампиризма от текущего здоровья монстра. Например, если у монстра 1000 здоровья, а у вас 10% вампиризма, и вы за один удар нанесете 500000 урона, то будет восстановлено ровно 100 ОЗ (10% от текущего здоровья монстра). 

1. Fixed bugs in the evasion formula. Now characters with an accuracy far exceeding the enemy's evasion will miss less often.

Pangu — 12/06/2020 8:28 PM
We said that from time to time, tasks and events will appear in the game, where, as a reward, the player will be able to receive valuable rewards (including stones). But this does not mean that one fine moment they will turn into useless garbage and everyone will be able to make himself +45 stones without any problems. Our server is designed to work for more than one year, so the extraction of stones cannot be as simple as we would like. The fact that some players already have +45 or +30 gems is their job: time and money. We don't want to discount this. 

the diminishing return soft cap is playing a huge effect on my gems i purchased, it does not matter to me if you reduced crit, i did not buy crit/skill gems, i care where my money was put in my build, 

6 часов назад, Robe сказал:

1. Fixed bugs in the evasion formula. Now characters with an accuracy far exceeding the enemy's evasion will miss less often.

Pangu — 12/06/2020 8:28 PM
We said that from time to time, tasks and events will appear in the game, where, as a reward, the player will be able to receive valuable rewards (including stones). But this does not mean that one fine moment they will turn into useless garbage and everyone will be able to make himself +45 stones without any problems. Our server is designed to work for more than one year, so the extraction of stones cannot be as simple as we would like. The fact that some players already have +45 or +30 gems is their job: time and money. We don't want to discount this. 

the diminishing return soft cap is playing a huge effect on my gems i purchased, it does not matter to me if you reduced crit, i did not buy crit/skill gems, i care where my money was put in my build, 

You are pulling up a post from nearly 2 years and 1 month ago. 

You are complaining about something that you have had 2 years and 1 month to enjoy the effect of, and now that there is a change that affects your character's build specifically in a way that you are not happy about - just screams one thing: that you are not willing to be flexible in any type of change at all and would rather be comfortable and hope that things stay the same in how your character is built forever - just because "you spent money on it"

Nobody asked you or forced you to spend money on whatever you spent it on in this game to get your character to where it is now. 

You are acting like any hard change to the game that affects you in a way you don't like - should not happen, lol. 

Sorry, but this game isn't centered around any single person to make sure that this person remains satisfied throughout every single big and small update and change.

I suggest you learn to adapt and learn new mechanics as they come, because otherwise, you are likely playing the wrong game - if this is your attitude towards things regarding updates that negatively affect you with regards to this particular game and server.

• 2 месяца спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...